Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Group's Human Communication Video


This is long overdue,but better late than never,eh?A few weeks ago,my team made a video based on the topic "Non-Verbal Communication" for our Human Communication Class.Call it a need to break out of the mold or a simple cry for attention but I wanted to be different from the other teams who were basing their vids around the themes of young love,"hilarious misunderstandings" and R-rated sexual content(I'm looking at you,Jerrie).

So I banged out the idea of making an educational video on basic greetings in sign language to my teammates.Fortunately,they accepted the plan and we got ahead with it.All we had to do were master a few signs off of Youtube and voila!A Distinction for our efforts(please,Mr Murali?).

Personally,I liked it but I had to succumb to the fact that the length is too short and the transitions are too fast.But don't take my word for it.Why don't you take a look by yourself?

You can also support my team's work by viewing it on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment