Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Someday We'll Know

The thing about being with good friends is that they are people you can be silly with...no pretense. With Hagen and Angeline, that's what our friendship is like...I know I've probably never mentioned them, and that is because I haven't seen them in years. And I mean years~~~ So one fine day last week, me and Hagen decided to do a video together. And so it was done. =)

This time, you can't complain about bad video or audio quality, because it was recorded with a proper mic. I really really enjoyed myself doing this song with Hagen, with Angeline being the director.

I've loved this song since I was 18, and I'm really happy to be able to do a cover, even if it's just on Youtube.

Our rendition of 'Someday We'll Know' by Mandy Moore and Jonathan Foreman. I love it, and I hope you guys will like it too~ =D


 


Muhuki,
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment