Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Usual Skincare Routine

Here's a video of me, barefaced, and how I go about doing my routine skincare. Am in a period of flawed skin now, due to not being diligent with my routines. =( 

But then again, I can show you how to fix it, with the right skincare. It's not true that when you have acne, you shouldn't moisturize. Keep moisturizing, because once you don't, the skin becomes dry, and it produces more sebum to counter the dryness, and the clogged pores and pimples will just multiply. So keep doing the proper skincare with the right products. ;)

The products that I will share are all non-oily. And suitable even for sensitive skin (because my skin's really thin, and once it acts up, it REALLY shows...)

Guys, for those of you who have been having weird perverse thoughts about me, this video should kill it. You'll see a panda for a few good minutes here.








Am in the process of uploading a tutorial of how to fake great skin, with makeup, of course. Will be up once uploading is done! =D


熊猫妹妹,
Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment