Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alton's Favourite Spot

Other than this:



Is this:

 In between my legs... -.-" Okay sounds a bit obscene...but yah, he's comfortable being there... try this position with your partner (erm...with the duvet over your lower half la...), and tell me whether it's really so comfy~ Lol~


Combined with the comfort of the extra soft comforter which I've had for the past 10 years, yes, I think this position is nice~ 3 minutes lying there, and he's snoring... And when he does, I can't bear to move, in case I wake him and he moves away. Because it's very comfortable for me too...must be a mother's thing...since mothers give birth like that too...


Even when I'm giap-ing him, he doesn't struggle. I get all warm and fuzzy when I think about the fact that he is so comfortable with me.


好像人的baby一样~~~


Cuddles~
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment