Friday, November 19, 2010

End Of The Road

T'is a sad day today, for I will no longer be updating this blog with new content. Instead, I will now concentrate on building a website to accommodate the new direction that I will take my writing to.

The reason I am retiring this blog is due the decrease in quality of its writing and topics. No longer do I possess the vocabulary, humour and wit that once existed in my earlier posts. Lately I have relied too heavily on gaming news, ingrained with crassness and foul language. It is shameful for me to read through my posts from the last few months. I used to mock bloggers who publish narcissistic posts laced with camwhore pics, not realising my blog's standards would drop to almost their level. Almost.

I will be keeping this blog online instead of closing it forever. There is too much sentimentality for me to do such a cruel thing to my beloved Youth Well Wasted. Rest assured, I will roll out my new site in the coming days.

I'll still continue swearing though, that will never fucking change.

No comments:

Post a Comment