Thursday, August 12, 2010

Review: Allure Eyebrow Embroidery - Touch-Up

About 3-4 weeks after my initial eyebrow embroidery, I went back to touch-up. Because most of the scab had fallen off, some of the colour fell with the scab as well (remember eyebrow embroidery only adds colour to the top layer of the skin, unlike tattooing).

Like the previous time, they applied anaesthetic cream on my brows first.



Not sure if you can tell, but my brows got holes. Result of the fallen scabs.


Coco tidied up my own brows first. Lazy me had decided to let my own brows grow haywire...got shape already still don want to pluck....it's like you have a stencil there so even if you overpluck it's okay!




Okay now we can start.


The special ink on her glove is what is being used to add colour to my brows.




For some reason, the touch up is more painful than the initial embroidery itself. Not sure if it's because there's insufficient anaesthetic cream used, I didn't wait as long for the anaesthetic to take effect, or what. Coco told me because the skin has already been cut once for the embroidery, it's thinner now, so I would tend to feel more pain. The pain is bearable though. I didn't tear, or scream, or anything...




After she's done with me lying down, I was asked to sit up. This is because when you sit up, somehow the dimensions of your brows look different. So Coco touches up some strokes to make sure my brows are balanced.




Then she also said that when she looks me straight in the face and when she looks at me through the mirror, it's slightly different also! More accurate. So precise hor?




I know many of you are waiting for the close-up!!!! *excited* It looks damn natural, and no, Esther, I don't look like crayon shinchan immediately after!


























Nice right????!!!!! You can see stroke by stroke, imitating the brows so it looks strand by strand. Looks just like real brows! Only when you look closely will you realize that the "hair" doesn't pop out! Of course it doesn't! It's chinese painting! Lol!!!


Even though it hurt bit more, there was no redness! So you know the pain is bearable. =)


With the pretty eyebrow embroidery expert, also the managing director of Allure.



Read the original eyebrow embroidery post here!

My brows have since settled down nicely. This touch-up was done in mid July, and you can make references to my brows now on my previous few posts. They're still nicely in shape!

You want nice brows too? Go get yours done la~!

PrettyBaby,
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment