Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Breaking Fast With The Prime Minister On Thursday

I guess the header is pretty much self-explanatory,isn't it?I apologise.The creativity well has been drying up lately.

What isn't drying up however is Michael Teoh's ability to turn everything he touches into gold.Besides being the founder of Youth Entrepreneurs Malaysia,he's responsible for making many youth events a reality.Fresh off that tireless noggin of his is the Super Special List.Under the banner of Youth Call For Action,its basically an open-to-all collection of youths who wish to keep up to date on special meet-ups with prominent members of society,networking events,workshops as well as be part of a large talent pool for job openings and opportunities to collaborate with other youth leaders.

On the 5th of August,the blog's first post was published,calling for the first 500 members.I registered immediately after Lorraine Siew,a friend,tagged me in a Facebook link.

Little did I know that I was one of the first 30 to sign up.As an incentive,we will be breaking fast with the Primer Ministro Datuk Seri Najib this Thursday at Seri Perdana in Putrajaya.The only catch is that we must be in formal wear(batik shirts omg!!!).Other than that,I'm pretty pumped up for this.This is the perfect chance to network with the other 29-probably bigtime student leaders in the community.

Michael's hinting that there will be more rewards in the future for members.Whatever they are,I'm pretty sure they're gonna be BIG.Hit the link to assure yourself a chance at them.

On an endnote,what do you think I should ask or say to Najib?Please,no profanities or anything that will put me in lockup,please.

No comments:

Post a Comment