Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This Blog Post Will Change Your Life

I kid you not.What you are about to read is of epic proportions.The answers to two of life's biggest questions will be revealed right here.For centuries,Man has scoured the Earth in search of the truth but to no avail.Yet,I,Tristan Toh,has had my eyes opened and learnt two of the most well-hidden secrets that have the power to change the course of history.Scroll your mouse downwards if you dare!



Are you sitting down?

Question 1!
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck can chuck wood?

The answer!
A woodchuck can chuck as much wood as a woodchuck can chuck wood.

Hello,still breathing?I must admit,you are a person of great courage to continue.But please,do not hide behind pretenses.If you are afraid of finding out too much,I beg you,close this window.


Question 2!
How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper picked?

Answer!
None.Peppers are pickled after they are picked.Therefore,Peter cannot pick a pickled pepper.By the way,Peter is a piper not a pickler.

I have just wasted three minutes of your life which could have been spent on something more productive.Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment