Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Pretty Babe~

Happy Birthday to 本小姐!!!
(Really Blogger should allow more effects on their fonts!!!)

How did I get here??? Not too long ago I was


 I was 6? That's 2 decades ago OMG!!!!! Now I am this:



 God must love me. 
And I am thankful for all those who do too, for it is you who have made my life beautiful~
 When my life is beautiful, I am beautiful...
Aahh~~~ ah ah ah ah ah ah ah~~~ *sings like Snow White*

This year, I don't ask for too much, just for all my new year resolutions to come true~ ;) 
Resolution number 3 is already coming true. I'm so excited about it!!!! (Full business operations by next month after I return from my Cambodia and Vietnam trip! More on that later). I'm gonna do a sneak preview of what you're gonna see from my business next week! *hops around the house waving my arms in the air*

And mark my words, I WILL be 43kg, or 45 (43 like too skinny...). Just you watch. 8 more kg to go~


FlowersOnMyBirthdayMorningMakesMeWarm&Fuzzy,
That Smiling Sparkling Silver Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment