Monday, May 9, 2011

New Video!!! (Grenade)

Was at home randomly watching youtube videos when I had the sudden urge to do a cover...

Thing was, I haven't been listening to enough songs to actually be familiar with any new ones...thus...


LEARN ON THE SPOT LA, WHAT ELSE~~~


It's 5am, and I'd spent the last 3 hours singing non-stop trying to get songs right. I have, in the end, chosen to do Grenade by Bruno Mars. Here are like, 4 renditions...I'm gonna let you guys decide which one I should upload onto Youtube ultimately as THE Grenade Cover by Silver Ang.
1: The first take...




2. The first 2 takes were not the complete song, cos I couldn't get the next verse right...lol~ But I thought the 2nd take was nice, in terms of visuals and sound quality:




3. The very first successful complete song. Not the best attempt leh..but hello, 4am la, everyone need to koon, plus I'm still recovering from my sore throat and fever...lazy to keep attempting...


4: This one I attempted with a different tone of voice:




How how how??? Which one should I allow to represent me? Lol~ Out there there're damn superb Youtube artistes, and the least I need is to lao kui....you know what I mean right? Yes you do, my readers all very smart~

Tell me your choice by leaving a comment! ;)


You Know I'll Do Anything For Ya~~~Oo~oooo~oh~
*~Silver~*


No comments:

Post a Comment