Saturday, December 25, 2010

Makeup Tutorial - For Everyday Wear

How was Christmas? Had fun? I had a wonderful time this Christmas, both on the eve of and on Christmas itself. I'll be sharing them in another post so keep a lookout for it~

For now... You guys have asked for it forever...so here it is. I know I told you guys in my Formspring that I will do it up before Christmas but I really really had no time. I spent my Christmas doing it, had my candlelight Christmas dinner, and came back and edited the video the whole night...

Here it is lovelies~~~ This is the look that you see on almost all my photos in this blog. Comes in 2 parts. 

Enjoy~!!!


 

I did the foundation before adding colour. Click here for the foundation video.

 
I really really hope you guys will like this...because I had to shift all the furniture in my room just to do this (so I could get the proper lighting and a clear background).

Have fun experimenting with my look! ;)


Okay..Mum's awake and I'm heading to the market with her. When I'm back...it's time for me to doodoo...(that's sleep...)
Goodnight~ And Happy Boxing Day!

MuhukizzZzzzZzz~~~
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment