Saturday, December 11, 2010

??!!!!!! Ah Bui!!!!

Oh my god what the hell I just weighed myself today and I've put on 2 kg?????????

Meal replacement diet starts this morning. Not more than 1 solid meal today, and 3 meals to be replaced tomorrow...


And erm, for those of you asking about the slim patch - remember I went for Penang Blogfest.Asia? Yeah I stopped since then, mainly because...



...the stupid patches caused a rectangular discolouration around my belly button. 


I used it consecutively for er...6 or 7 days, then it became a really dark rectangle. I panicked and stopped since. The instructions read that results will be significantly observed after 30 days of consecutive use....really??? The only result I would have gotten is that I'd be so ashamed of that mark I'd never dare wear a bikini ever again and thus never be made to feel so fat... Bleah~

That was in September. It's now December and my tummy still has an embarrassing mark, though it has faded by a bit. -.-" Who the hell wants to be skinny with a gray rectangle across their tummy???!!


So I shall just go back to the method I've tried and worked - meal replacements. And oh, tomorrow onwards I'm going back to Jitterbugs for dance classes. I need to rid myself of at least 3 kg by my friend's wedding this Friday. How did the pounds creep up man? Must've been stagnant too much...Time to buy more meal replacement satchets...and that new pair of Jazz shoes...

Move it~ Lose it~ Need to get that body back...and then that body...

FattyBomBom,
That Silver Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment