Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BUSY!!!

Hey guys!!! I know it's been mainly advertorials or super serious topics this past 2 weeks. I have been super busy, either with filming or shoots, and when I'm not filming, I'm catching up with household chores like the laundry, alton's grooming, cleaning the house....yada yada... I wish I'm like Guan Im Ma and have many hands to do all the work I need to... Just to let you know, I'm still around yeah? And I miss my talk-nonsense posts too.

Got many many things to write about but here's just a little shoutout for you guys la~

Roanna's wedding dinner is tomorrow and I'm emceeing~ Damn stressed. I need to practise that song I'm going to sing and I need to get that dress...(yah I know...shit I haven't gotten it). Christmas is coming and I've work every single day all the way until Christmas Eve. Good thing is I'm off for Christmas. Bad thing is I CAN'T FREAKING SHOP FOR PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Room's still in a mess.

Okay okay I shall stop groaning and complaining. Imma head out and get my hair done and that dress gao-dimmed. See you guys tonight!!! I've got inspiration to write~~~


Muhuki!!!
That Silver Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment