Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Slept With My Boyfriend?


-Post removed upon request-



For all those people who've judged me based on what I've posted, sorry, I don't really need it now. Career suicide? Have you ever read my blog and realised my blog talks about me in as real a way as possible? Angry, upset, happy, excited, frustrated, excited, calm, touched, overwhelmed, anything I feel - it's all here. What happened happened. If it all happened on the same day I didn't choose it. Was it my fault I was intimate with my own bf the same day he was intimate with someone else? I didn't know he was you know? Oh, now it's my fault? Great...

I'm tired. I need the 1.5 months off. Everyone, it's very easy to say that I should just dump him and move on. For those of you who have been in the situation, you may understand better. Can I guarantee that if I find someone new, after going through the initial I-don't-know-how-many-months honeymoon, that the new guy will not stray? Can you guarantee me? Then what, move on and find someone new YET AGAIN? I think I'd rather try to solve problems and make things work than just risk it on someone else again. If it really can't work, then I will have no choice but to move on, agreed? I don't have a switch in my head that I can turn off the love I have for someone, that's why it is called love. It's not always wise, that's what love does - more often than not making you irrational and not questioning the things you do for the other party. You think I'm not upset or disappointed and that I'm just loving this man blindly whilst allowing him to do all the nasty things? I wish Silver Ang was that simple. Every relationship will have its problems. Every single one. It's how we move on from there, couple or not, stronger or not, happier in the end or not.

I posted what I did because my blog has always been my form of letout. It's where I go to especially when I'm upset, and where I share my happiness with you guys. As my readers you should have known that already. The process is where you see the real me. The end result will always be a stronger, happier face. Thank you everyone for your concern, I am really thankful. Let's watch me live life, shall we?


Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment