Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy For Us - The Boys~

So I was patting the girls on the backs for the results they've shown...现在来看看绝对Superstar男生们的成绩单!!!

Kelvin Tan: His voice wowed all of us at the auditions. Think he won the competition by sympathy votes? I don't think so. Anyone who's heard him busking at MRT stations (I first heard him outside Causeway Point) will agree that his voice and talent is the most deserving. Bear in mind he wasn't born blind. He became so, he adapted, and he emerged better than any of us. Go Kel!!!
Kelvin then....I remember he moved 怡风姐 to tears...







 3 albums under his belt~ And definitely more to come...




Junyang, aka JY, as affectionately known. Who can forget his song - Guardian Angel?




He had a beautiful, soothing voice, and it was really a pity he chose to come out with only one album. He prefers life backstage, so he went on and continued doing his music at Ocean Butterfly instead.

He didn't get nothing out of the competition. Though coming in second place after Kelvin, he won himself a beautiful bride - fellow contestant and the sweetest-looking girl in the competition, Candyce. They became man and wife on 31st January, 2010. =) 



This is a couple which lets me see the guy being the more giving and loving one, which is hard to come by these days. He really makes me feel that Candyce is in good hands and will be well-loved and taken care of.
*心暖暖*

Making waves in Taiwan and Singapore, is Derrick 何维健~

天啊~ 当时他样子真的好小噢~




他的第一张专辑,让人耳目一新,对他刮目相看~ 因为,小boyboy 突然有形了!!!


OMG~ 怎么突然变那么帅~~~ *昏倒*


I'm sure all of you are familiar with this song? It's so K~~~ K歌必唱!!!


有成绩哦!

看你也想不到,他其实也会写歌~
The kids' show - Fun Learning, which I co-hosted with Sugie? He wrote the theme song okay!!!!


He's been making headlines recently in Taiwan and back home for his new album, “当我知道你们相爱”.

Wah kao! Bad boy!!!!





 他的最新主打~


I'm still suckers for ballads, so this one has been in my playlist for quite a while:

记得《魔幻视界》吗?这是《魔幻》的主题曲哦!


Sugianto:
He got eliminated in round 1 of PSS, then he went on and became a host, and a darn good one at that. We co-hosted Fun Learning last year, as well as Superfunkies back in 2006, if you remember. =)

THEN he went to Taiwan to compete in 第3届超级星光大道,and proved the whole world (name the PSS judges and those who kua sway him) wrong, and came in 7th. This guy can sing.





Last year, he was actively involved in stage productions.


He's setting up an events company, and I won't reveal anything until he does. But what I can say is, he's nowhere near quitting the media~ ;)



Then we have 创作才子 Hagen 陈孟奇.

 He's going to kill me for using these pictures, but I don't care. Hey, got improvement from then is good what!!! Not like those who use pictures from 10 years ago because they looked best then. No no no no...one should always look better and better and better. 这样才对嘛~

Of course, 他近来越来越帅了啦~





 This one is Superman. When I knew him, he was already an established hairstylist with his own salon (it's still around, at Kembangan Plaza, called Franz de Paris if you're curious), he has studied overseas, gotten a degree in Interior Architecture, and written a thousand over songs....


One of my favourite songs is I Love You 你懂不懂, sung by 音乐铁人.

I tried to find the version Hagen himself sang, but I couldn't find it. It's lost in my home or something... =(

You may not know this, but these 2 songs are by him...






He's even got a few albums under his belt, the commercial one being 永远都在.




He recently wrote me this song, and I loved how he took my past story and made a song with it...



One of the few I have kept in close contact with especially recently, I've become really good friends with him and his sister over the years. (which is also why his write-up is slightly longer...lol~)

 Meet Angelline Tan. She made this collages some time back.




He's been jumping on the Youtube bandwagon, and making a shitload of Youtibe videos. Here's one of him and his sister. I really like this video...



Another one, this one super gao xiao...

Cheeo ga kor ga lao... (laugh until pants drop..)
MISS CHEE CHUM!!!!

你不要看他帅帅这样hor, he's very active when it comes to his religion as well. =)
I think it's kinda cool, having someone cool to 宣教. It doesn't come across as too....you know...hard-sell. =P



He's got quite a few Christian-y songs, for those interested.

Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia...he's got them covered. This guy ah~ gotta hand it to him. No manager. Everything ga gi lai one okay~ *salute*


Wah lao eh, do so much free promo for all these people ah, must collect advertising charges from them man...
Eh what, you think sit down write all these no need time ah!

看在这些是一起一路走来的朋友,下一餐,你们请就 sua sua ke la~


We've been making a few videos together...and you may have seen this....

Eh...a lot of nonsense in the front. For the actual song, start watching from 2:11. Lol.

We just did an MV 2days ago for his new project (he refused to tell me what it is about), and I'm excited about how it'll turn out.
Once it's out I'll let u guys know~ =)

Here's a sneak picture preview...


Seems our PSS guys are doing quite well too~ 绝对Superstar brought about so many opportunities for us, and I'm sure every one of us is grateful for that. May our Superstardom continue to shine, brighter as the years go by~ ;) Maybe one day, the superstars will be the ones dominating your Youtube screens, instead of Show and Jolin *dreaming*. =D

Lots of Love,
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment