Thursday, September 23, 2010

Of Real & Fake Bruises

Been filming a Channel 5 show -"Point of Entry". What did I tell you about conquering all the local channels? 8, U, Suria, Vasantham, now 5. Lol~~~ Okto's a possibility in the making...


The location for the day's shoot - Zsofi Tapas Bar at Dunlop Street.


I found these things written on their wall....




Kinda makes me wonder if the patrons are stoics.....


??????


I was supposed to have sustained injuries from 'the day before' because my boyfriend pushed me down the stairs...

This one's real....
I had a lot of crew asking me "真的假的?这个画得很像leh!!!"


I sustained injuries on the elbow too...


and I knocked my head...lol...
Wah lao...simi boyfriend...kns...scared liao run..run need to push me down the stairs meh????? -.-"


While waiting for my turn to shoot.
We have A LOT OF waiting time as an actor, so we try to keep ourselves entertained...sometimes by reading....



Other times discovering nostalgic items such as A&W root beer in a bottle....


I had wanted to order a root beer FLOAT, but because they may call for me anytime, I decided against it. Don't want to leave it halfway only to return and find root beer smoothie...



Alrighty...my diet on Monday...
  • 1st Meal @ 0800: Economic Beehoon/Kway teow with fishcake.
  • A&W root beer @ 1200
  • Snack: Chicken Pau @ 1300
  • 2nd Meal @ 1500: Yong Tau Foo with loads of seaweed and veggies. No rice or beehoon or kway teow whatsoever.
  • 3rd Meal @ 2330: Teochew Porridge with fish, minced meat and long beans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday Diet

  • 1st Meal @ 1200? Can't remember the time...: Tomato Soup. The instant one by Maggi.
  • 2nd Meal @ 1630: Lerk Thai Fishballs and popiah. The 6 fishballs/4popiahs for $2 one. I took 3 fishballs and 2 popiah. =D
  • 3rd Meal @ 0200: Fong Seng Nasi Lemak. With a few sips of Green Tea.

I can't update on the water and ng-ng status because I don't remember. Typical. Teaches me a lesson...guess I NEED to blog daily....

P/s. I don't remember drinking water today....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alton has taken to being a table dog...

If he's on the bed behind me..he will whine and jump off the bed so he could be at my feet. I realised when he's on the desk behind my netbook, he snuggles quite comfortably...and could even sleep and snore... -.-


I just want to be close to Mummy ma.....


LawyerGinny,
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment