Saturday, April 17, 2010

CDAC GIG

I just completed a gig!!!! Don't know why, but I felt so super nervous, especially minutes before I was called onto the stage. It was the kind of nervousness that makes you all jittery and like you're going to black out. I haven't felt like that since I can't remember when. My last gig was like in 2005/2006, and I think I only had to sing 2 songs. This time, I had to sing like, 4 songs, plus play games with the audience in between. Shavy (my manager) told me I had to be "超 high", and he himself was so worried that I couldn't do the job properly since I was so out of touch. High 是有啦~ 我还蛮会自high 的。哈~

I sang the following songs -

  • 咕叽咕叽 - 孙燕姿
  • 同手同脚 - 温岚
  • 说好的幸福呢?- 周杰伦
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
I was soooo scared that I would forget the lyrics (And I did, here and there, bits...lol), but overall I thought the audience was quite sporting, and I enjoyed myself interacting with them.

Did a self video recording of me singing I'm Yours this afternoon. You'll get to see it by Monday~

Kinda sad that I had forgetten to bring a camera. Or I could've asked someone to help me take pictures. Hey for those who were there and had manged to take some nive pics/vids and I had intrigued you enough for you to google me and found my blog and are reading this, do email them to me alright?  Many many many many thanks~~~~


I know you haven't seen new pictures in a looooooooooooooong time, so here's a freshly-showered pic~


















Love,
*~Silver~*

No comments:

Post a Comment