Monday, March 29, 2010

My Video For Malaysia Airlines Is Done!O Happy Day!

Three momentous things happened last week.I got fired,I was hospitalised for high fever and my team completed our video submission for the Malaysia Airlines' Detik-Detik MH Competition.Without exploring further the first two events,I have to say I am really relieved to get this baby done.There's been a lot of blood,sweat and tears involved(not really) and I feel like the proud father of a newborn when I viewed it on my computer.

My partner,Andrian Tam has burned the video and the DVD data onto disks and its only a matter of time before I send them over to the folks at MAS.I couldn't have asked for a better teammate than him.Sure,we were at loggerheads once or twice,but that usually comes with working together with another stubborn,creative individual.The work he's produced is phenomenal.If he and I weren't so homophobic I'd marry him.

So,what is our video about?Without revealing much,all I can say that it involves a lot of running around my college campus grounds.

Closing date's 15 April,and soon after that MAS will post up the vids on the site.I'll post the link to my team's vid here then,and make sure you guys vote on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment