Monday, March 23, 2009

Post-BRATs Withdrawal Syndrome

It has been a week since Malacca but I still can't move on.I had a lot of fun and this time I felt like I did came home a changed person.Maybe not attitude-wise but professional-wise.The journos really opened my eyes to everything I need to know about mass media.And Colin Goh is the awesomest guy I've ever met.From the way he talked,you'd want to leave your home behind and join him in his endless crusade towards better conservation of Heeren Street's old buildings.And all the people I met were a great bunch of guys(except Stanley.Bloody motormouth.Shit,he better not read this).I definitely left Malacca with some solid memories.I hope I do get picked for the year-end camp.Can't wait to meet all the guys again.Till then,all I have are a shirt,a notebook full of unreadable scribblings and no goddamn photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment