Monday, March 23, 2009

Kem Muhibah '09

Me,trying to be artistic.
Source of many a weak bladder.

The first thing campers noticed at Dusun Eco.


I have really mixed reactions towards this camp.First of all,I am pissed that I was misled into joining a fun camp when it was actually a team building camp.Therefore,there were an awful points system,occasional ear bashings and too much strict control over what we do.However,I got to cross a suspension bridge for the first time and stood witness to Chitirra actually completing the obstacle course.The Best Female Participant award was rightfully hers.The major grouse I have with this camp is the organiser and facilitators.Mr Lim was a real jerk and his team were little Nazis.In fact the only highlight of this camp was the awesome truck ride to the bus on the last day.It was better than a roller coaster.For more photos,visit my Facebook page.It will take a while due to *cough*laziness*cough* so please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment